Most of us start our mornings with a fresh, hot cup of coffee or tea to warm our bodies after getting out of bed. When we drink water, we tend to prefer it cold, but according to Ayurvedic medicine, we have it all wrong. Regularly drinking very warm water, especially in the morning, can heal our bodies, providing digestive power and reducing metabolic waste that could have built up in our immune system.
The consumption of warm water increases the tightening of the intestines, which optimizes elimination. Unlike hot water, processed cold water is devoid of many essential minerals that could become very unfavorable to the digestive tract when consuming a meal. For cold water drinkers, Metsovas recommends refraining from drinking 20 minutes before eating — even if the source is natural spring water.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING WARM WATER:-
- Cleanses Digestion
- Aids Constipation
- Elevates Pain
- Sheds Excess Pounds
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Halts premature Aging
How to lose weight easily with warm water:-
- Water is one of the nature’s most abundant resources but did you know that by simply drinking water with a water plan can help you lose belly fat & weight. Why & How?
- A lot of time when we think we are hungry we are actually carving water.When we replace food with water we eat less?
- Also when we don’t drink enough water our body stores it, making us feel more heavier and more bloated but the strange thing is when we drink lots of water our body no longer needs to store it and drinking water helps to burn calories.
- Several studies have monitored over weight people who drank 1-1.5 (34-35 oz) of water daily for 4 weeks. They found a sufficient reduction in weight body mass index (BMI), waist circumference and body weight.
- Here’s the 5 plans to lose your belly fat:-
- As soon as you get up in the morning drink 250 -400 ml (1.5-2 glass) of Luke warm water.
- One hour later, before breakfast, drink another 250-500 ml of water.
- After every cup of coffee or tea drink 100- 200 ml of water.
- 20 minutes before each meal drink 250- 300 ml of water.
- 2 hours before going to bed drink 300-600 ml of water.
- For the first few days you will going for the toilet a hell a lot, but you body will soon adjust.